First Home OwnersGrants
Thankfully there are several government incentives and benefits available to provide a little helping hand.
For more information visit www.firsthome.gov.au
To check what’s applicable in your area, visit your relevant website below:
- Australian Capital Territory www.revenue.act.gov.au
- New South Wales www.osr.nsw.gov.au
- Northern Territory www.revenue.nt.gov.au
- Queensland www.osr.qld.gov.au
- South Australia www.revenuesa.sa.gov.au
- Tasmania www.treasury.tas.gov.au
- Victoria www.sro.vic.gov.au
- Western Australia www.osr.wa.gov.au
Lenders will require a paper trail for money that has been deposited into your account. The paper trail will verify from where the money came and that the money is not a loan that will have to be paid back. So if the credit assessor discovers that a large amount of money has been deposited into your account, the credit assessor may want further information/ verification of where it came from. When you go to sign your mortgage documentation, bring your driver’s license or some form of picture identification.
How long Does it take to obtain a loan?
- Not having the finance at the right time could cost you money, potentially thousands or even your whole deposit.
- Understanding the time frames in getting a loan can help you be prepared and remove much of the stress in obtaining a loan.